DISCOVER THE WORLD-CLASS DIFFERENCE: LIGHTNING-FAST DELIVERY!
Discover the STG Difference
Book a Demo Today
Introducing the range of Sweeper Trucks designed to meet diverse needs, fitting seamlessly onto major truck brands, showcasing our commitment to the community.
With nationwide spare parts availability and a dedicated team of technicians and support staff across Australia, we ensure comprehensive support wherever you are.
- SK660 Mounted Sweeper:
Exceptional suction power, a large 7 m³ hopper, and high-water volume for extended sweeping distances. Its self-supporting frame allows attachment to various truck types, ensuring maximum flexibility.
- AS660 Truck-Mounted Sweeper:
Tailored for airports, it excels at removing debris, leaves, dirt, and liquids from runways. Integrated into the efficient ES control panel, it offers straightforward control while driving.
- AS990 Airport Sweeper:
Sweep at speeds up to 40 km/h with a 9.5 m³ hopper and corrosion-resistant components for efficient debris clearance.
STG Global's Sweeper Trucks offer power, efficiency, and adaptability to meet diverse needs, delivering top-notch performance in all situations.
Working with Australia's Leading Businesses
NEW STG Global Truck Steerable Lift Axles
UP TO 35% GREATER PAYLOAD
MAKE LESS TRIPS
OWN FEWER TRUCKS
ON SITE FOR LONGER
REDUCE YOUR EXPENDITURE
Lightweight suspension and passive steer axle for 10 x 4 applications. Up to 315kg lighter than equivalent fixed lift axle suspension and dual tyre system.
Reduces scrub loads on drive tyres, increasing tyre and component life. Pusher steer axle excluded from wheelbase calculation which allows for bigger bodies and larger rear overhang. Tag steer axle reduces turning circle compared to equivalent fixed lazy axle.
Up to 200 mm of lift. Reducing tyre wear and thus increasing tyre life.
Payment Options Available
- Rent to buy & outright purchase options available.
- A variety of finance options to cater to different budgets and financial needs.
Top Quality Service
- Fully serviced maintenance package, taking the stress out of maintenance and repairs.
- City fleet with 249 agents and new service locations Australia wide, ensuring comprehensive coverage and availability.
- A cutting-edge CANBus control system with 12" touch screen iPad that allows our service team to dial in and assist our customers from anywhere in the world.
- All our trucks are available for a test drive before purchase.
Lightning Fast Delivery
- Stock available, faster delivery than competition, guaranteed.