Australian Standards AS 1210-2010
STG Global strives to meet the Australian Standards governing our industry – ensuring that you, the customer, can feel confident in the safety, reliability, and consistency of our products, as well as ensuring your on-site compliance.
In general, Standards offer an alternative to regulation, and at the same time provide security for customers. In addition, for our clients operating on commercial sites, compliance is of utmost importance – particularly in relation to business insurance issues.
High-risk pressure equipment is required to comply with Australian Standards 1210-2010 – which cover the materials, design, manufacture, testing, inspection, certification and dispatch of fired and unfired pressure vessels.
STG Global’s products fulfill AS 1210-2010 requirements.
AS 1210-2010 governs:
- The storage and handling of Class 4 dangerous goods
- Gas distribution networks and network management
- Storage and handling of liquefied natural gas
- Road tank vehicles for dangerous good and compressed liquefied gas
- Gas distribution networks steel pipe systems
- Gas and liquid petroleum pipeline design and construction
- Storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
- Tankers for toxic and corrosive cargoes
- Gaseous fire-extinguishing systems
- Storage and handling of LP Gas
- General gas installations
- Gas and liquid petroleum pipeline field pressure testing
- Pipelines for gas and liquid petroleum welding
- Gas distribution networks plastics pipe systems
- Fire protection for mobile and transportable equipment
- Gas and liquid petroleum pipeline operation and maintenance
You can rest assure that our trucks and modules are AS 1210-2010 compliant, and as such STG Global products are guaranteed to be safe, effective and reliable.
The STG Global fleet of standard service trucks includes 4×2, 4×4, 6×4, 6×6 and 8×4 cab chassis models mounted to either a Hino, Isuzu, Mack, Kenworth, Freightliner, Peterbilt or Iveco truck chassis – although our company-manufactured modules can be fitted to any cab chassis in the world!
Call us to discuss your needs on 1300 998 784 or go to stgglobal.net to find out more about our exceptional range of trucks and modules.